From pesticides, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, polymers and specialty chemicals to industrial gas, the chemical industry is an important part of the UK economy. However, there are risks from the manufacture, storage, use, transportation and disposal of chemicals due to the highly complex in its design, construction, operation, maintenance and logistics.
At Horizon risk Consultancy Ltd, we have the expertise and experience to help you preventing incident, reducing risks and improving your business efficiency.
Central to the risk management in industrial chemical industry is the Process Safety Management (PSM). There are various PSM initiatives aim to prevent and reduce the Process Safety incident such as OSHA 1910 and CCPS Risk Based Process Safety in the US, EU Seveso and COMAH and Energy Institute’s Process Safety Management Framework in the UK. We converting industry standards into practicable procedures and provide implementation support to you.
Below are a few examples on how we can help you:
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA): Facility Siting Review, Human Factor Review, What-if analyses, Checklist reviews, etc.
- Pre-start up safety review
- SIL, LOPA Studies
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Management of Change (MOC)
- Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA)
- Fault TGree Analysis (FTA)
- Event Tree Analysis (ETA)
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Support with significant Near Miss / Incident Investigation
- Emergency Planning and Response
- Safe System of Work (Safety Work Permit, Lockout/Tagout, etc.)
- Process safety auditing
- Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Safety Culture Maturity Assessment (SCMM)
- The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- DSEAR 2002
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Behavioral Based Safety
- Product Stewardship
- Training and Auditing: we provide comprehensive training and auditing to the above topics
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) translation services
Chemical compliance in china for EU exporters
We also have a pool of experts on hand to assist you in access and growing your business in China market. We partner with Chemical Inspection and Regulation Service (CIRS), the leading product safety and chemical management consultancy in China, providing you valued product regulatory compliance and ‘China REACH’ service to help you gain competitive advantage by reducing business risks and removing barriers to entry in China.
Please contact us today to find out more about the many ways in which we can assist you.