- This event has passed.
INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT
August 30, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am£50
This training provides a basic understanding of Business Continuity Management (BCM) and the key elements for an effective Business Continuity Management program.
Who should attend?
• Risk, environmental, health and safety, Quality, Operations and IT professional
• Consultants and internal auditors who are new to Business Continuity Management(BCM)
• Those who want to introduce BCM into their organization.
• Why is Business Continuity Management so important?
• Legal and/or regulatory responsibilities
• Key concepts of business continuity management
• BCM Life Cycle
• Key elements of the Business Continuity Management program
• Business impact analysis and risk assessment
• Business Continuity Strategy/ Leadership
• Establish and implement BC procedures
• Exercising and Testing
• Best practice and standards