Highfield E-learning, E-assessment and remote invitation
Why choose a Highfield course?
Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd is a Highfield Qualifications approved training centre, our Centre Number is 15280. We delivery various Highfield Qualifications accredited courses including health and safety, fire safety, food safety, HACCP, and more. We also work in partnership with Highfield E-learning, make the most complex of subjects easier to learn through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage learners.
Here are many great benefits of our e-learning courses, such as:
- Courses can be completed at your own pace, at a time and place convenient to you
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content designed by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- Certificate of Completion
- Access to qualifications
How It Works
Our e-learning is available to use on multiple platforms such as tablets, PCs and laptops. All you need is an internet connection. Learners simply log on to the Highfield Learner Management System (LMS) and work their way through the course, along with the scenarios that provide them with real-life context.
Learners will receive a Highfield e-learning completion certificate, which is downloadable upon successfully finishing the course.
Learners can go on to achieve a formal qualification via the following ways:
- Take Highfield E-assessment and remote invitation at your home, your workplace or anywhere in the country, we will work with Highfield to set up this for you
- Sitting for an exam through a recognised Highfield Qualifications centre.
Below are the E-learning courses available to you (please note that for other courses which Highfield E-learning is not available such as HACCP (level 2 to level 3 courses and Level 3 Effective Auditing and Inspection, we can deliver them to you via horizon online learning platform and you will take Highfield E-assessment to achieve the qualification):