*New* Highfield Level 3 Award in HACCP for Caterers (RQF)
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification has been developed for caterers to gain a better understanding of how HACCP can be simply applied to the catering environment. This one-day qualification will also be useful for those learners who already hold a level 3 or level 4 food safety qualification as a means of demonstrating CPD. It may also suit some enforcement officers who mainly inspect catering premises.
Date and time
9:00 am – 4:30 pm, 20 August 2019
This course runs on various dates over the year.
1 day. The guided learning hours (GLH) is 7 hours
Course fact sheet
The learners will:
1. Understand the importance of HACCP-based food safety management procedures in catering
2. Understand the preliminary processes for HACCP-based procedures in catering
3. Understand the hazards and controls at every step in the catering operation
4. Understand how to implement HACCP based food safety
5. Understand how to verify HACCP-based procedures
Classroom, in-house, blended learning
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination. Learners must complete 30 questions within 60 minutes. Successful learners will have to demonstrate knowledge and understanding across the qualification syllabus and achieve a pass mark of 60% (18/30). Learners will receive a distinction if they achieve a pass mark of 80% (24/30).
Please contact us for more details. Discounts are available for multiple and group bookings.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book the course. A confirmation letter will be sent to you after your booking.
Highfield Level 4 Award in HACCP for Management (CODEX Principles) (RQF)