Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd is a growing professional services company based in Huddersfield that delivers effective Environmental, Health and Safety training and consultancy services across a range of sectors and industries to help organisations achieve highest Environmental, Health and Safety standards.
To support our experienced core tutor team, we are currently looking for additional qualified freelance trainers, who have the relevant professional qualifications, experience and skills to tutor our workplace training courses, on an occasional freelance basis.
Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Risk Assessment, Auditing and Inspection, Food Safety, HACCP, Business Improvement and Lean, Conflict Management, NEBOSH National General Certificate
Flexible working hours
Working with a growing organisation
Trainers must have relevant experience and hold a teaching/training qualification.
Your role will include:
- The provision of high-quality training to meet the needs of the organisations and individuals, whilst ensuring the aims and objectives and standards of both the awarding body and our company are met
- Helping to develop new training materials and resources
- Obtaining feedback from learners and employers assess the effectiveness of training
- Accurate completion of all required quality management documentation
- hold a relevant subject area qualification, or have the experience, which could include any of the following:
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health or above;
hold a recognised Further and Adult Education teaching qualification, or have the experience, which could include any of the following:
− Cert.Ed/ PGCE/ B.Ed/ M.Ed, PTLLS/ CTLLS/ DTLLS/AET
− Level 3 Award in Education and Training, or equivalent
− Extensive training experience (evidence of at least 150 hours of training experiences)
- maintain appropriate continued professional development for the subject area, IOSH Graduate Member preferred
If you are suitably qualified, and you have the appropriate experience to tutor accredited Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Auditing and Inspection, Food Safety courses and/or other types of workplace training, then we would very much welcome hearing from you.
To express an interest in working with Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd, as an occasional freelance tutor, please apply by email with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org