Safety management systems provide a systematic approach for managing health and safety risks. However, on their own, they do not ensure successful health and safety management as the level of success is determined by collective ownership of safety and how organisations live their systems (HSE, 2002).
We have developed a Safety Culture Maturity Model which provides innovative approaches to help your organization effectively managing Health and Safety risks, encouraging every stakeholder to take ownership of health and safety to make organizations more successful. The services include but not limited to:
- Employee perception survey / engagement survey design
- Safety culture maturity assessment based on the Safety Culture Maturity Model
- Implementation of improvement plans and application of industrial best practices
- Effective safety culture interventions such as leadership and Behaviour Safety Program
- Effective two-way communication program