Highfield Level 2 Certificate in Business Improvement Techniques (RQF)
Qualification overview and objective
The HABC Level 2 Certificate in Business Improvement Techniques (RQF) has been accredited by the regulators of England and Wales (Ofqual, CCEA Regulation and Qualifications Wales) and is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (RQF). It is supported by SEMTA the Sector Skills Council for Science, Engineering & Manufacturing Technologies. This qualification maps to the National Occupational Standards for Business Improvement Techniques.
The objective of this qualification is to support a role in the workplace and the qualification is designed for those learners wishing to understand and use business improvement techniques. These techniques can be applied to a variety of sectors from manufacturing through to office based roles and ensures that business processes are planned and executed as efficiently as possible, identifying and, minimising waste whilst ensuring the highest quality. It can be delivered as a standalone programme or as the knowledge component of the Busines Improvement Techniques pathway of the Level 2 Intermediate SASE Apprenticeship in Improving Operational Performance.
This qualification is approved for delivery to learners aged 16+.
Date and time
11 October 2019
1 day classroom learning plus blended learning
Training delivery method
Classroom, distance learning or a blended delivery model
These include, statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements, contributing to effective team working, contributing to the application of workplace organisation techniques, contributing to the application of continuous improvement techniques _kaizen, contributing to the development of visual management systems, carrying out set-up reduction techniques and carrying out autonomous maintenance.
- Statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements
- Contributing to effective team working
- Contributing to the application of workplace organisation techniques
- Contributing to the application of continuous improvement techniques – Kaizen
- Contributing to the development of visual management systems
- Contributing to the application of problem-solving techniques
This qualification is assessed by a portfolio of evidence which must cover all assessment criteria of selected units. This will be internally assessed and quality assured by the centre.
Course fact sheet
£275, No VAT to add. Course fee includes Highfield handouts, qualification and exam fee and Highfield certificate.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book the course. A confirmation letter will be sent to you after your booking.
- Highfield Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques (RQF)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques