ISO MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Effective ISO management systems provide a systematic approach for managing risks and a solid foundation for continuous improvement. We help your business to establish effective Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality management systems with a focus on anticipating and designing out hazards in processes at the source and integrate Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality management into your overall business process.
Why choose us?
We are a member of the BSI Associate Consultant Programme (ACP), meaning we are approved BSI consultants who have demonstrated deep knowledge and experience in relation to ISO certified management systems. We are here to give you with the expert advice you need, help you put industry best practice into place within your business and support you throughout implementation as you work towards ISO certification. Here are some management systems we support:
- Quality Management System: ISO 9001:2015
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System: BS OHSAS 18001 transition
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System: ISO 45001:2018
- Environmental Management System: ISO 14001:2015, EMAS
- Energy Management System: ISO 50001:2018
- Business Continuity Management: ISO 22301
- Social Responsibility: ISO 26000
- Integrated Management System: PAS 99
We help companies achieve certification to ISO management system standards and other management system standards such as HSG65. We take a project approach, assist you to undertake a systematic gap analysis of your existing management system or actual practices against the requirements of ISO management system standards. We help you identify gaps/areas which failed to meet the ISO requirements. This provides focus, saves your time and money and identifies any risks and opportunities for your business. Then we build on what you’ve already had and what you need to take actions to close the gaps identified.
Our full consultancy service includes but not limited to:
- Gap analysis
- Assistance with management system development
- Assistance with implementation
- Training and coaching
- Ongoing advice and support
- FREE Mapping Guide and easy tools for Gap Analysis and day to day implementation
- Conduct the audit (either independent or joint audit with you) to verify the effectiveness of your system and the implementation
- A fixed price contract
- UKAS accredited certification
Guidance on the choice of the assessment body
We can provide guidance on the choice of assessment body and assistance with the application and internal auditor training. The assessment is carried out by a UKAS accredited assessment body independent of Horizon. Their process includes:
- Preliminary Assessment Audit (Stage 1 Audit) determines your readiness for certification
- Certification Audit (Stage 2 Audit) to establish whether your organization’s management system has been implemented and complies with the relevant standard or code of practice
- Certification Decision
Annual Surveillance Audit to maintain your certification, assessments may be conducted more frequently at 4, 6 or 9-month intervals
Once you achieved the certification, we offer ongoing system maintenance support, ensuring all system requirements continue to be met and provides expert support to assist you with continuous improvement. The activity can include participating in your internal audits and management review to provide you with recommendations for improvement; Attendance at the annual surveillance visit by your external auditor to assist you to answer any questions that arise and address any issues that are raised by the auditor. We also evaluate and improve your existing management systems in accordance with industry best practices.
If you are certified to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems and or ISO 14001:2008 Environmental Management System and wish to maintain your certification, you will need to upgrade your existing management system to the new revised 2015 version and seek certification to it. You have a three-year transition period from the date of publication on September 2015. This means that, the transition to the revised version of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 must be completed within September 15, 2018. On 15 September 2018 all ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certificates will expire and will no longer be valid. If your organisation hasn’t already upgraded to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004 version, we can help you achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Integrated Management System
Organizations may have two or more management systems in place. you may struggle to manage these separate systems and perform duplicated tasks or busy with third-party audits. An Integrated Management System encompasses all aspects of the various business requirements. In today’s competitive business environment, simplify business processes is essential to reduce cost and improve efficiency and can have a number of benefits for your organization, including:
- Avoid duplication of effort
- Increased business efficiency
- A holistic approach to risk management
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities with common objectives
- Better allocation of resources
- Improve communication
- Reducing audit cost
- Easier to continually improve all your management systems
- Reduces time for document control
We have expertise in a wide range of Management Systems such as: ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management System, ISO50001:2018 Energy Management System, ISO14064:2012 Green House Gas (GHG) Management System, ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management System, ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System, We can integrate all of your organization’s systems and processes into one framework, enabling you to streamline your process with improved efficiency.