ISO 45001 MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 45001:2018 is the world’s first Occupational Health and Safety international standard. Introduced in March 2018, it’s replacing the OHSAS 18001 which will be withdrawn. Businesses have a three-year period to move from the old standard to the new one.
It will help organizations to reduce the occupational health and safety injuries and illnesses, reduce cost, improve efficiency and continuously improve the health and safety performance of your organization.
The new standard adopts the High-Level Structure specified in ISO Annex SL which brings a common framework to all management systems, keep consistency, easier integration and increased efficiency of your business.
The new standard will include a number of key changes bringing the following benefits to your business:
- Greater focus on leadership
- The strategic approach to Health and Safety management
- Enhanced risk management
- Improve the Health and Safety Culture
- Integrate Health and Safety into your business
Preparing for ISO 45001
- Review the ISO 45001:2018 International Standard
- Contact us to access the most up-to-date support. We can help you to conduct the gap analysis of your existing Health and Safety Management System against the new ISO 45001 requirements
- Join our training courses so that you fully understand the changes and know how to implement
- Help you develop a transition project plan
- Help you implement the plan and review the effectiveness
- Further service: help you implement the change, this includes the Culture Improvement and Behaviour Based Safety
- Integration: consider the integration strategies to integrate with other management systems, e.g.: ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001:2015 to your overall business
We are here to help you prepare for the transition from OHSAS 18001:2007 to new ISO 45001 standard and help you integrate it into your overall business.
Sign up now to receive a free OHSAS 18001 to new ISO 45001 Mapping Guide: