ISO 9001:2015 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
PREPARING FOR THE CHANGE – ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 Transition
If you are certified to ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems and wish to maintain your certification, you will need to upgrade your Quality Management System to the new revised ISO 9001:2015 standard and seek certification to it. You have a three-year transition period from the date of publication on September 2015. This means that, the transition to the revised version of ISO 9001:2015 must be completed within September 15, 2018.
- New structure: ISO 9001:2015 adopts a High-Level Structure specified in ISO Annex SL making it easier for organisations integrating different management systems. Other latest ISO management system standards all follow the same structure.
- Understanding the context of the Organisation
- Focus on risk-based thinking
- Process approach
- Greater emphasis on leadership
- Strategic Planning
The standard is revised to meet the needs of today’s changing business world. It is the right time for the organizations to embrace the change and transit to the newly revised standards.
YOUR TRANSITION PROCESS
As a member of the BSI Associate Consultant Programme (ACP), we are here to give you the expert advice you need, help you throughout https://www.bsigroup.com/en-MY/About-BSI/Our-partners/Associate-Consultant-Programme-ACP/implementation as you work towards ISO 9001:2015. Our step by step transition journey helps you through the successful transition process:
- Training: Get familiar with the standard at BSI Online Shop. We can provide you with tailored training to help you understand the changes in the standards and the transition process.
- Gap Analysis: Help you conduct the Gap Analysis between your current management system and the revised ISO 9001:2015 standard, and help you develop a transition project plan. We can provide you FREE Mapping Guide and easy tools for Gap Analysis.
Tips: Establish a project implementation team to involve your workforce and get the best results. Align with the strategic planning, e.g.: SWOT/PESTC analysis, risk assessment (financial, operational, reputational impact, etc.)
- Ongoing support: Help you establish the action plans to close the gaps identified. Provide advice and support during the transition process.
- Monitoring: Conduct the audit (either independent or joint audit with you) to monitor your progress against the implementation.
- Integrate: Take the opportunity to integrate part of the whole of your other management systems into the overall management system: Environment, Health & Safety, Energy Management, etc. based on your needs.
The transition process should take around 6 to 8 months. We provide effective tools and documents to help you manage every milestone of the process for a successful transition.
Transition training we offer:
- ISO 9001:2015 Senior Management Briefing
- ISO 9001:2015 Transition
- Risk-Based Thinking in ISO 9001:2015
- Leadership and Culture
- Root Cause Analysis
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS)
- Business Continuity Management
Back to Management Systems