Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Date and Time: 9 October 2017, 4.30pm – 6pm
Venue: 3M Buckley Innovation Centre, Firth Street, Huddersfield, HD1 3BD
Having the capability to continue delivery of products or services at acceptable predefined levels following disruptive incident is very important for every organisations. This training provides comprehensive understanding of the key elements for developing a robust Business Continuity Management (BCM) program in line with ISO 22301, provide examples of practicable approach to Business Continuity Management and share you current global thinking and best practices.
Who should attend?
• Risk, environmental, health and safety, Quality, Operations and IT managers
• Those who want to introduce Business Continuity Management into their organization, establish and implement an effective BCM program
• Consultants and internal auditors who want to improve their BCM
• Why is Business Continuity Management So Important?
• Legal and/or regulatory responsibilities
• Key concepts of business continuity management
• BCM Life Cycle
• Key elements of Business Continuity Management program
• Business impact analysis and risk assessment
• Business Continuity Strategy/ Leadership, recovery tactics
• Establish and implement BCM procedures, contents of an effective Business Continuity Plan
• Exercising and Testing
• BCM Maturity Assessment
• Embodying your BCM
• Best practice and standards
Course fee: £60, No VAT to add.
Back to Upcoming Courses
View our full complete training list
Browse our complete training list which shows our complete offer of courses.
Download our Training Brochure for 2017, but please do also check our training list for new courses.
For other Highfield Qualifications Accredited Training Courses, please check the Highfield Qualifications Course Finder.