The last two months have been some of the most difficult for all business and all people. Pandemic poses risks to the mental health of employees. It is more important than ever to protect the health safety and wellbeing of employees.
This course introduces the key elements of work-related stress management program, how to conduct the risk assessment to highlight the key psychosocial risk factors, and implement controls applying HSE’s Management Standards approach. It provides guidance on how to use the approach in your business and give you the opportunity to explore its practical application.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for managers, supervisors, health and safety or HR professionals who have a role to apply and lead stress management in their business. It is also suitable for line managers responsible for managing a team of people.
• What is Work-Related Stress
• Why tackle Work-Related Stress
• Symptoms and Consequence and causes of Work-Related Stress
• Raise awareness
• Identify the risk factors
• Evaluate the risks
• Develop and implement action plans: corrective and preventive
• Improve resilience
• Prevention of Work-Related Stress –practical tips