What is a Remote Audit?
A remote audit is to assess the management systems with you via ICT technology. It can still cover document and record review, virtual tours of your premises, interviews with managers and workers and presentation of findings by using a range of technology platforms including:
- Live web streaming technology such as Webex, Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Google Meet
- Live streaming paired with mobile technology such as a smartphone or tablet with video capabilities (e.g. WhatsApp, Skype or Google Meet)
Why Should My Business Have a Remote Audit?
A remote audit can be beneficial in several situations including:
- Reviewing the readiness of your return to work health and safety arrangement
- Reviewing your existing ISO Management Systems or your internal health and safety Management System
- Assessing a particular area of your management such as the fire safety management system, the effectiveness of your COVID-19 health and safety control measures, machine guarding, energy-saving and waste reduction
- What-if tabletop exercise for business continuity plan, emergency drill, etc.
- Assessing your documented management system only, we can carry out a gap analysis to your existing Management System against the legal requirements, your internal standards, national and international standards