ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Training
ISO 45001:2018 is a new Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) international standard which is published in March 2018. ISO 45001 increases organisational resilience through proactive risk prevention, innovation and continual improvement and strengthens legal and regulatory compliance whilst reducing business losses.
This course provides participants with an overall understanding of Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) international standard and its practical application.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 45001 migration
What will I learn?
- Annex SL – the new high-level structure of all new and revised management system standards and its influence in shaping the future of all management systems standards
- The key requirements of ISO 45001:2018 including the specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation
- The new and changed requirements in ISO 45001:2018 compared with OHSAS 18001:2007
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
- Practical tips on ISO 45001:2018 implementation
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book the course. A confirmation letter will be sent to you after your booking.
About the training organiser
Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd is a member of the BSI Associate Consultant Programme (ACP), we give you with the expert advice you need, help you put industry best practice into place within your business and support you throughout implementation as you work towards ISO management system certification.
Related page: ISO 45001 Management System