Integrated Management Systems (IMS)
Date and Time: 22 November 2017, 4.30pm – 6pm
Venue: 3M Buckley Innovation Centre, Firth Street, Huddersfield, HD1 3BD
An Integrated Management System can help you adopt a holistic approach to managing business risks, streamlined business operations, reduce costs, improve the communication and make it easier to continuous improve your management systems.
This course provides you essential knowledge and skills of an integrated management system (IMS) which integrates all internal management system of a business into one coherent management system so as to enable the achievement of its purpose and mission.
Who should attend?
• Individuals who are involved in the development of IMS
• Quality, environmental, or health and safety managers interested in understanding how an IMS will affect their business processes and existing audit programs
• Individuals who will manage or conduct audits of an IMS
• What is an Integrated Management System (IMS)?
• Benefit of Integrated Management System (IMS)
• Approaches to Integrate your Management Systems
• PAS 99
• Annex SL – the new high level structure of all new and revised management system standards and its influence in shaping the future of all management systems standards
• Practical examples –integrate OHS
Course fee: £40, No VAT to add.
Back to Upcoming Courses
View our full complete training list
Browse our complete training list which shows our complete offer of courses.
Download our Training Brochure for 2017, but please do also check our training list for new courses.
For other Highfield Qualifications Accredited Training Courses, please check the Highfield Qualifications Course Finder.