ISO Management Systems
Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd are here to support you in developing effective ISO Management Systems. ISO Management Systems provide a systematic approach for managing risks, protecting your staff, improving your business, safeguarding your supply chain, and driving business excellence.
Benefits Of An Effective ISO Management System
ISO Management systems benefit any size organization, here are some key benefits to organisations:
- Businesses today simply can’t afford to take an improvised and reactive approach to risk. Standards help you reduce your business risks
- Reduce costs and improve efficiency
- Increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction
- Protect your brand and reputation
- Be more resilient and build a sustainable business
- Remove barriers to trade internationally
Why Choose Horizon?
We have been a member of the BSI Associate Consultant Programme (ACP) since 2017, meaning we are approved BSI consultants who have demonstrated deep knowledge and experience in relation to ISO certified management systems.
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity Management
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- PAS 99 Integrated Management System
- ISO 26000:2010 Social Responsibility
In addition, BSI has recorded ISO 22316:2017 Organizational Resilience Management System against our ACP profile so should you need any support to this standard, please contact us.
Our Full Consultancy Service Includes But is Not Limited To:
- Management System gap analysis
- Management System development
- Implementation support
- Training your management team and employees
- Internal auditor training
- Ongoing advice and support
- FREE Mapping Guide and easy tools for gap analysis and day to day implementation
- ISO Management System audit support (either independent or joint audit with you) to verify the effectiveness of your system, the implementation and your readiness for third party certification
- A fixed price contract
- Support you achieve UKAS accredited certification
- Assisting you to implement the audit findings from the certification body to help you continuously improve
We take a project approach, assisting you to undertake a systematic gap analysis of your existing Management System or actual practices against the requirements of ISO Management System standards. We help you identify gaps/areas which fail to meet the ISO requirements. This provides focus, saves your time and money and identifies any risks and opportunities for your business. Then we build on what you already have and what actions you need to take to close the gaps identified.
Integrated Management System Approach
Organizations may have two or more Management Systems in place. You may struggle to manage these separate systems and perform duplicated tasks or busy with third-party audits. An Integrated Management System encompasses all aspects of the various business requirements. In today’s competitive business environment, simplifying business processes is essential to reduce costs and improve efficiency. Integrated Management Systems can have a number of benefits for your organization, including:
- Avoiding duplication of effort
- Increased business efficiency
- A holistic approach to risk management
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities with common objectives
- A better allocation of resources
- Improving communication
- Reducing the audit cost
- Being easier to continually improve all your management systems
- Reducing time for document control
We have expertise in all aspects of the management processes. We can support you to integrate all of your organization’s systems and processes into one framework, enabling you to streamline your process with improved efficiency.
The assessment is carried out by a UKAS accredited assessment body independent of Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd. Their process normally includes:
- Preliminary Assessment Audit (Stage 1 Audit) determines your readiness for certification
- Certification Audit (Stage 2 Audit) to establish whether your organization’s Management System has been implemented and complies with the relevant standard or code of practice
- Certification Decision
Annual Surveillance Audit to maintain your certification, assessments may be conducted more frequently at 4, 6 or 9-month intervals
Once you achieved the certification, we offer ongoing system maintenance support, ensuring all system requirements continue to be met and provided expert support to assist you with continuous improvement. The activity can include participating in your internal audits and management review to provide you with recommendations for improvement; attendance at the annual surveillance visit by your external auditor to assist you to answer any questions that arise and address any issues that are raised by the auditor. We also evaluate and improve your existing Management Systems in accordance with industry best practices.
Whether you’re starting your business improvement journey, or looking to enhance your current Management System, contact our expert team today email@example.com who will be able to give advice and guidance about options that will enable you to meet your goals.