If your job involves health and safety, there’s a NEBOSH qualification for you. Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd are an accredited NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner, so you can be sure that you are getting the best learning experience if you choose to study with us.
We currently offer the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety and the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Health and Safety, two of the most widely held health and safety qualifications in the world. We also offer the NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management (PSM). You can choose to take the NGC and IGC as a classroom, live online or online course, for more information on each learning option see below.
We will register to deliver additional NEBOSH Qualifications in the near future, please contact us to discuss your needs. You can find all NEBOSH qualifications and the NEBOSH progression leaflet here.
Why study with Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd?
- We are NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner and make sure our learners receive the best experience
- NEBOSH Approved expert tutors, have extensive training and industry experience, all of them are NEBOSH examiners who understand the exam system
- Consistently high, pass rates
- All of our tutors hold an education degree and NEBOSH National Diploma certificate, meaning they can better understand your needs and design and deliver effective training to help you succeed
- Interactive classroom experience; with discussions, problem-solving exercises, and group activities to help your understanding
- You’ll have access to our full e-learning course, with useful study materials
- Intensive exam preparation with exam question practice and constructive feedback
Why take the NEBOSH General Certificate course?
- Develop your career opportunities – NEBOSH certificate courses is the most widely requested qualification in health and safety and is highly respected by employers in all sectors globally
- 87% of UK employers request the NEBOSH General Certificate course to improve health and safety skills and knowledge of managers, supervisors and staff in order to gain health and safety continuous improvements
- A National General Certificate (NGC) is specified in most health and safety job adverts, which means that people who hold the NGC have far better job prospects
- Increase your health and safety knowledge and gain practical skills to use in your job
- Maintain compliance and improve H&S performance in your company
- NEBOSH’s qualifications are recognised by relevant professional membership bodies
- It entitles you to Associate Membership (AIOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and the Associate Membership of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM)
- If you have two years full time or five years of part-time work experience working in health and safety, you’ll also be able to apply for Technical Membership (TechIOSH). Many students then progress to the NEBOSH National Diploma (Grad IOSH) and from there to chartered status (CMIOSH), the gold standard in health and safety!
For more information on how studying a NEBOSH training course at Horizon Risk Consultancy can benefit you and your workplace, please call 01484 937128 or email email@example.com