ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training Course
The ISO 22301 internal auditor training course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the implementation and effectiveness of ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity Management System. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports, and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in auditing, maintaining or supervising an ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity Management System.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 22301:2019, and the key principles of a BCMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 22301:2019 Requirements course; as the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 are not taught on this course.
What will I learn?
You’ll be able to explain:
- The guidelines of management system auditing, according to ISO 19011
- The application of these guidelines to auditing a BCMS intended to conform to ISO 22301:2019
You will acquire the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Follow-up corrective actions and ‘close-out’
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Recognize the generic internal auditing requirements of management system standards with which you will be expected to comply. This will include the meanings and intention of certification criteria and associated methodologies, techniques or tools
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 22301:2019 audit activities
- Identify and apply the requirements of an ISO 22301:2019 audit
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
£395 inclusive of VAT, 2 days live online training course
Book on the BSI website: https://tidd.ly/3zwkFT5
About the training organiser
Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd is a member of the BSI Associate Consultant Programme (ACP), we give you with the expert advice you need, help you put industry best practice into place within your business and support you throughout implementation as you work towards ISO management system certification.