ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Course
An internal audit is an essential element to an effective OH&S Management System. ISO 45001:2018 internal Auditor Training Course develops you necessary knowledge and skills to assess and report on the implementation and effectiveness of processes based on ISO 45001. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports, and complete follow-up activities, along with the areas your ISO Certification Body will be generally looking for to comply with generic internal auditing requirements in management system standards.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 45001 management system.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 45001, and the key principles of an OH&S MS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 45001 Requirements course.
What will I learn?
- The guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011, have the skills to:Initiate the audit
Prepare audit activities
Conduct audit activities
Prepare and distribute the audit report
Complete the audit
Audit follow up
- The application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 45001
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Recognize areas your Certification Body will be generally looking for to comply with generic internal auditing requirements in management system standards. This will include the meanings and intention of certification criteria and associated theories, methodologies, techniques or tools
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 45001 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 45001 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s ability to manage its OH&S (and OH&S MS) risks and opportunities, and achieve its intended outcomes for its OH&S MS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions.
Please email: email@example.com to book the course. A confirmation letter will be sent to you after your booking.
About the training organiser
Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd is a member of the BSI Associate Consultant Programme (ACP), we give you with the expert advice you need, help you put industry best practice into place within your business and support you throughout implementation as you work towards ISO management system certification.
Related page: ISO 45001 Management System