ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Training
ISO 45001:2018 is a new Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) international standard which is published in March 2018. ISO 45001 increases organisational resilience through proactive risk prevention, innovation and continual improvement and strengthens legal and regulatory compliance whilst reducing business losses.
This course provides participants with an overall understanding of Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) international standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 45001 Management System.
What will I learn?
- What is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
- Why an OH&S MS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 45001
- The main requirements of ISO 45001
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 45001
- Manage risks and opportunities, to both health and safety and to your OH&S MS, and thereby drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that occupational health and safety is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain workers & customers by meeting their current and future needs better
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book the course. A confirmation letter will be sent to you after your booking.
About the training organiser
Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd is a member of the BSI Associate Consultant Programme (ACP), we give you with the expert advice you need, help you put industry best practice into place within your business and support you throughout implementation as you work towards ISO management system certification.
Related page: ISO 45001 Management System