NEBOSH National General Certificate Online Course
The NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety is one of the most widely held health and safety qualifications in the world. It is the first step in building your health and safety career!
Designed for managers, supervisors and employees, the NGC is an essential qualification for anyone with health and safety responsibilities as part of their role. It will give you invaluable knowledge and skills to support your current role and long-term career.
For more information, download the NEBOSH National General Certificate Leaflet here.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate online course is offered in partnership between Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd and Astutis Ltd (Learning Partner Number 807), a leading HSE consultancy and training and international e-learning provider. It is perfect if you need a flexible study method to suit you. This engaging online course provides you with everything you need to pass the NEBOSH Certificate with Astutis’ high-quality resources plus expert tutor support from Horizon.
Why study with Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd?
- We give guidance on examination technique, exam preparation and revision support with exam question practice and constructive feedback
- We are NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner and make sure our learners receive the best experience
- Our expert tutors have extensive training and industry experience, all of them are NEBOSH examiners who understand the exam system
- All of our tutors hold an education degree and NEBOSH National Diploma certificate, meaning they can better understand your needs, and design and deliver effective training to help you succeed
- We provide an engaging classroom experience; with discussions, problem-solving exercises, and group activities to help your understanding
- You’ll have access to high-quality course material developed by our tutors, as well as our online Learning Management System with useful study materials
- We create a collaborative environment where you can network with, and learn from, other students in your group sharing knowledge and best practice