ISO 14001 Requirements Training Course
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) training course helps you identify the structure and requirements of an effective environmental management system. You will gain a thorough understanding of the key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
• Importance and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
• Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 14001:2015
• Structure of ISO 14001:2015 which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
• Main concepts such as process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, lifecycle perspective, aspects and impacts.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
• Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 14001:2015
• Manage environmental risk and drive continual improvement
• Address concerns that feed directly into your corporate responsibility
• Demonstrate environmental commitment to clients, regulators and the public.
• Detailed course notes
• Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd course completion certificate
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book the course. A confirmation letter will be sent to you after your booking.
About the training organiser
Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd is a member of the BSI Associate Consultant Programme (ACP), we give you with the expert advice you need, help you put industry best practice into place within your business and support you throughout implementation as you work towards ISO management system certification.
Related page: ISO 14001 Management System