To support our international clients, we are currently looking for additional qualified freelance auditors, who have the relevant professional qualifications, experience and skills to carry out health, safety and environmental audits on behalf of Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd, on an occasional sub-contractor basis. Please see our current vacancies below.
Associate Auditor – Health and Safety and Environmental Compliance
You will work on SUBCONTRACTOR basis for this project. The SUBCONTRACTOR scope of services for this project includes determining the environmental, health and safety (EHS) including fire safety requirements applicable to operating sales offices and assessing the regulatory compliance status for the site in Thailand. Regulatory compliance reviews will evaluate whether locations are in compliance with applicable EHS and fire safety laws and regulations, and permit conditions. The SUBCONTRACTOR will use the provided audit templates for reporting.
- have held positions with significant Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHS) responsibility
- Have a minimum of 5 years being directly responsible of conducting the 3rd party audit in relevant standards
- demonstrate strong working knowledge and experience of OHS, EMS or ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 management system standard, compliance and auditing techniques.
- Native Thai speaker, Thailand based
- Excellent oral and written English (audit report in English)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Able to assimilate, articulate and present information at a high level
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong verbal communication and written report writing skills
- Environmental, health and safety and equivalent degree or qualifications preferred.
If you are interested in this role, please send us a copy of your CV and a sample audit report to us at email@example.com