ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS) standard that can benefit any size organization in any sector. Designed to be a powerful business improvement tool, ISO 9001 Quality Management certification can help you to improve all areas of your business.
Benefits to Your Business
- Continually improve, streamline operations and reduce costs
- Win more business and compete in tenders
- Satisfy more customers
- Be more resilient and build a sustainable business
- Show you have strong corporate governance
- Work effectively with stakeholders and your supply chain
- The new standard adopts the Annex SL High-Level Structure (HLS) specified in ISO Annex SL which brings a common framework to all management systems, which aligns your OH&S management system with other ISO management systems you has in place. This could help streamline processes and deliver efficiencies saving time and money
Major Changes of ISO 9001:2015
- New structure: ISO 9001:2015 adopts a High-Level Structure specified in ISO Annex SL High Level structure making it easier for organizations integrating different management systems. Other latest ISO management system standards all follow the same structure.
- Understanding the context of the Organization
- Focus on risk-based thinking
- Process approach
- Greater emphasis on leadership
- Strategic Planning
The standard has been revised to meet the needs of today’s changing business world. It is the right time for your organization to embrace the change and transition to the newly revised standard.
Preparing for ISO 9001:2015
As a member of the BSI Associate Consultant Programme (ACP), we are here to give you the expert advice you need, help you throughout implementation as you work towards ISO 9001:2015.
To prepare we advise you to:
- Review the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 International Standard
- Contact us to access the most up-to-date support. We can help you to conduct the Gap Analysis of your existing Health and Safety Management System against the ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Enquire about our training courses so that you fully understand the changes and know how to implement
- Communicate with your organisation
Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd can help you to:
- Support and develop an internal project team
- Develop a transition project plan
- Implement the plan and review the effectiveness
- Audit to help you check the readiness for the third party certification audit
- With further services to help you implement changes, this includes the Culture Improvement and Behaviour Based Safety improvement
- With integration, by recommending integration with other management systems, relavent to your needs, e.g.: ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 22301:2019 to your overall business process
Whether you’re starting your business improvement journey, or looking to enhance current management system, contact our expert team today firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to give advice and guidance about options that will enable you to meet your goals.