Why is workplace hygiene so important?
The BSI Workplace Hygiene Solution
The BSI Workplace Hygiene Solution has been designed to incorporate world-class principles and guidelines. It will enable you to embed a culture of good practice health, safety and hygiene throughout your organization. These are the services which will enable your organization to rebuild, re-open and become resilient. Through a process of Discovery, Gap analysis, Prioritization, Implementation, Validation and reporting, you will gain workplace hygiene BSI Kitemark certification and demonstrate your commitment to the health and safety of your people.
Introducing the BSI Workplace Hygiene Solution
- Manage standards with British Standards Online (BSOL)
- Workplace health and safety consulting services
- Training to enable your people
- Customized audits
- Workplace hygiene BSI Kitemark certification
How can this help my organization?
We work with you to address the health, safety, wellbeing and hygiene-related issues so you can:
- Meet good practice workplace hygiene, personal hygiene, and food hygiene protocols
- Fast-track workers through the onboarding process
- Protect your workforce including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and social distancing
- Embed procedures to protect your customers and visitors
- Build vendor awareness and supply chain resilience
- Deliver awareness training across your facilities
Who is the BSI Workplace Hygiene Solution for?
The workplace hygiene solutions are applicable for the following industry types.
- Food delivery business
- Retail outlets –supermarkets, delicatessens
- Food service restaurants
- Childcare, healthcare, care home facilities
- Fuel service stations
- Hospitality, travel and tourism
- Schools, universities and colleges, training facilities
- Recreation and leisure facilities [cinemas, gyms]
- Event companies, [exhibition centres]
- Workplace and facilities management operators
- Manufacturing [automotive, aerospace, food, medical devices, electronics etc.]
- Construction sites and worker housing
How will you benefit?
- Get back to business safely, as you implement new workplace hygiene programs for your business operations and facilities
- Protect your workers, colleagues and customers, by reducing risks of infection and managing cleanliness effectively
- Build trust, by enabling people to adopt good practice workplace hygiene so they feel safe
- Become resilient for the future, by ensuring effective health, safety, wellbeing and hygiene practices and procedures are in place to support “next normal”
Why Choose Horizon?
- We have extensive industry experience to meet your particular needs, so we have the right in-depth knowledge to understand your challenges
- You’ll get access to industry good practice and international best practices
- You will be guided through your certification journey- our advisors will support you for any complex queries that arise
- You’ll feel reassured selecting Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd as your ISO consultancy and training service provider, as we are one of 200 BSI Associate Consultant across the UK, are independently evaluated for our competence and performance capability by BSI to ensure we deliver the best for our clients
Whether you’re starting your business improvement journey, or looking to enhance your current Management System, contact our expert team today firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to give advice and guidance about options that will enable you to meet your goals.