The core of any health and safety management should be the assessment and management of risks. Effective risk management is essential to reduce and mitigate the risks associated with your business.
Health and safety risk management can have a significant impact on wider business risks such as financial, reputational, operational loss and affect business continuity of organizations. Therefore, health and safety risk management should be considered within the wider context of business risk management.
We have expertise in a wide range of industrial sectors, have a deeper understanding of the business process and different management systems. This enables us to adopt a holistic and strategic approach to help you identify and prioritise the risks in your business and provide proactive and integrated solutions to manage them effectively.
Why Work With Us?
- Expertise. Our experienced consultants offer a broad range of risk management expertise
- Best practices. We provide an objective evaluation of your health and safety controls and recommend improvement actions based on proven best practices
Actionable plans. We help you develop a practical and actionable improvement plan to help you better manage risks
- Continuous improvement. We not only help you meet all relevant legislation requirements, but we also help you raising HSE standards, reducing cost and mitigating risks
Risk Assessment Areas We Cover
We are experts in all areas concerning risk assessments and management and we offer a range of services. If you would like to find out more about our risk assessments then please browse below or contact us for more information.
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA): Facility Siting Review, What-if analyses, Checklist reviews, etc.
- Human factors review
- Pre-startup safety review
- Corporate Risk Profiling
- Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA)
- Process Safety Risk Management
- SIL, LOPA Studies
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Emergency Response Assessments and Planning
- Business Continuity Impact Assessment
- Safety Culture Maturity Assessment
- Other specific areas, e.g.: Machine Safeguarding, COMAH, etc.
Workplace Risk Assessment – Specific Risk Assessments
Certain types of hazard require specific risk assessments:
- Fire risk assessments
- Manual handling risk assessments
- COSHH risk assessment for hazardous substances
- Display screen equipment risk assessment
- We can carry out the risk assessments on your behalf by working closely with your management team
- We can support you through the process by providing the appropriate guidance, process, forms, and by training your team who will be carrying out the analysis. We will review the completed risk assessments with recommendations for improvement
Related information: Health and Safety IT Solutions