“I had the pleasure to work with Sandy on a fire safety assessment in China for the factory I work in. Reactivity, capacity to understand the need and practical expertise describe perfectly the service provided by Sandy. She created a lot of added value for my company.”
Supply Chain Health, Safety and Environmental Audit
Multinational companies with global supply chains face complex challenges related to the health and safety, social and environmental risk of their supply chain, especially in developing countries in Asia.
Effective supply chain audits of your suppliers, manufacturing plants and global operations safeguard your business while you access and grow in the international market. We help you reduce business risk and develop resiliency in your supply chain as well as to help you put your global best practices into your international operations.
The scope of our audit includes, but is not limited to health & safety, environment & energy, quality, business continuity and social responsibility.
Why Work With Horizon?
- Apply international standards and best practices. At Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd we see ourselves as reliable companions. We are an expert partner for auditing, assessing the management practices of key factors for a successful company such as fair and safe working conditions, responsible business practices and environmentally responsible practices.
- Supporting your success. We conduct supply chain audits that comply with all relevant international standards and best practices. We provide advice and insights through our consultancy role to help build or develop your risk management
Cost-effective assurance. Horizon’s supply chain audits give you the cost-effective assurance that your partners in your supply chain consistently comply with your high standards of health and safety, fire safety, environmental, quality and social matters.
What our client say about us
Luc-Olivier PINEAU, General Manager, Vitrinmedia Manufacturing
- Audit Preparation. A Pre-audit Questionnaire (PAQ) and a drafted audit agenda will be sent out for completion and confirmation in order to gather background information prior to the on-site evaluation.
- Opening Meeting. A Horizon auditor will conduct a brief opening meeting with the relevant site management team to describe the purpose of the audit, the schedule of audit, the deliverables expected after the audit. This will also provide an opportunity for you to raise issues of concern and areas requiring specific attention.
- Onsite Audit. A review of documented processes, procedures and relevant records, reports, and permits to gain knowledge of current monitoring, recordkeeping, reporting and operational requirements and assess compliance. Interviews with management and employees. Onsite observations to verify the actual practices.
- Closing Meeting. Horizon auditor will conduct a brief closing meeting with the site’s management about the results of the audit, discuss (preliminary or potential) audit findings, and identify possible corrective actions.
- Audit Reporting. The report will be prepared meeting the defined deliverables include a description of the issue(s), a citation of the applicable requirement (i.e., regulatory, statutory, or policy requirement) for the identified non-compliance, and recommendations of actions to be done to bring the site into compliance. A photographic record can be included in the report where appropriate.
Horizon’s international auditing network provides an objective evaluation of the policies and procedures of your suppliers, manufacturing plants and global operations, and how they are practised. All of our auditors have extensive experience gained from leading global organizations. Our in-country qualified auditors are familiar with the local languages, cultural and HSE legal framework, which allows them to effectively communicate and assess your supplier and corporate operations.
Our experienced in-country auditors will confirm that your suppliers’ business information, policies and procedures are in line with your organization’s requirements and objectives and comply with local laws and regulations.