Highfield Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling (RQF)
This course is available to take as Qualify At Home, turning home working into home learning and qualifying and helping you keep your business on the front foot during the COVID-19 crisis.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is an introduction to moving and handling activities for those starting work, returning to work or who need specific training in manual handling, as well as being a suitable qualification for refresher training.
Learners gaining this qualification will understand that moving and handling must be carried out correctly and will recognise its importance in ensuring a safer working environment.
- The reasons for safe manual handling
- Manual handling risk assessments principles
- How to apply safe manual handling principles
- Types of equipment and testing requirements associated with manual handling safety
One day in the classroom.
30 – 40 minutes online.
This qualification is assessed in 2 parts.
Part 1 Can be assessed by either of the following methods:
• Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) Examination – Learners must answer a series of multiple-choice questions across the breadth of the course syllabus within a 30-minute time frame.
• Learner Assessment Pack – Learners must provide a short response to questions across the breadth of the course syllabus throughout the duration of the course.
Part 2 Is assessed by Practical Assessment.
For more information on how studying a Highfield course at Horizon Risk Consultancy can benefit you and your workplace, please fill out our contact form, call 01484 937128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a booking please complete our booking form and email it to email@example.com
Highfield Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (RQF)
Highfield Level 2 Award in Moving People Safely (RQF)