HABC Level 2 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace (RQF) provides learners with knowledge of the basic health and safety practices which are essential in the workplace.
If you are looking for a qualification in workplace safety, then a HABC level 2 in health and safety within the workplace is for you.
What topics are covered in this course?
- The responsibilities and employers and employees
- The benefits of good health and safety
- Steps to a risk assessment
- Common causes of and how to reduce accidents, near misses and ill-health
- Typical hazards and controls in the workplace
- Emergency procedures and the importance of recording accidents, near misses and ill-health occurrences
How long does this course last?
This E-learning course will require approximately 2 hours.
If you have any questions about this training, please contact us before purchasing.