Health and Safety Advice
We understand the challenges you face in protecting your workforce and achieving legal compliance. Whether you need additional resources, specialist health and safety advice, or independent consultancy support, we work with you to help you achieve your health, safety and environmental goals.
Why Choose Horizon?
We work closely with your team and use a pragmatic approach to design and deliver the tailored health and safety consultant services you need to improve compliance and add strategic value. Our services are ‘fit for purpose’, this means they are:
- Tailored. Tailored to your organization and the nature of the work undertaken, solutions are proportionate to the risks
- Sensible. Concentrating on practical action to control significant risks, looking to control measures that are reasonably practicable
- Cost-effective. Help you to design out risks and design in safety, and embed programs into the overall business
- Development of internal competence.
- Confidence that compliance to legal requirements or externally recognised standards is being achieved.
Service we offer
Example of services we offer include:
- One-to-one advice
- Assistance with undertaking risk assessments and developing safe systems of work
- Audit of the efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of your health and safety Management Systems
- Support with significant incidents or near miss investigations to help you identify the root cause and recommend preventive actions
- Site health and safety, and fire safety inspections backed up with a report
- A full review of any existing Health and Safety Management System, policies, procedures and processes you have in place, a gap analysis and recommend actions for improvement
- Safety Cultural Maturity Assessment
- We are also available to conduct in-house health and safety training (accredited or bespoke) at a defined price depending on the type and level of training required.