This qualification aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to reduce the likelihood of abusive and threatening behaviour occurring within the workplace. It is appropriate for a wide range of sectors and is suitable for anyone who has a customer facing role, deals with service users or the public. It can also be a useful qualification for individuals who would like a better understanding of how to prevent conflict situations from arising and feel more confident in being able to deal with situations if they arise.
- How communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict
- The factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- How to assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- How to communicate effectively and de-escalate ate conflict in emotive situations
- Good practice to follow after conflict situations
If you have any questions about this training, please contact us before purchasing.