Highfield’s ‘An Awareness of Warehousing and Storage’ e-learning course offers a flexible delivery option for apprentices undertaking the level 2 certificate or intermediate apprenticeship in warehousing and storage. This online course covers the underpinning knowledge for the two mandatory units and one optional unit of the qualification.
The course is also a useful resource for learners wishing to further their knowledge of how to work safely and effectively within a warehouse or storage setting.
- Working safely
- Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and COSHH
- First aid
- Workplace safety monitoring
- Manual handling
- Working relationships
- Job descriptions
- Organisational policies and procedures
- Misunderstandings and difficulties
- Food safety enforcement
- Health and safety and security
- Environmental factors
- Legal requirements
- Operating requirements
- Personal protective equipment
- Personal health and hygiene standards
- Waste disposal
If you have any questions about this training, please contact us before purchasing.