This course offers a comprehensive guide to best practice when it comes to manual handling. Ideal as part of a staff induction, as refresher training for existing staff or for those looking to go on to achieve a recognised manual handling qualification.
- The definition of manual handling
- The LITE stairway to safety
- Safe lifting techniques
- Correcting lifting techniques
- Lifting with more than one person
- Examples of manual handling
If you have any questions about this training, please contact us before purchasing.