Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd Referral Terms and Conditions
The process for the referral programme is simple and is outlined in the steps below:
- You must notify us that you intend to opt into the referral programme, this should be done by an email to email@example.com
- We will send you a discount code that you can send to the people you want to refer which will give them 5% off any NEBOSH course fee
- The person you are referring must enter your email address in the who referred you section of the checkout in order for you to be eligible for the reward
- We will contact you to confirm your bank details so we can pay out your reward
Our referral programme applies to NEBOSH courses only, the reward for a referral varies depending on the course and are listed below:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (International and National): £40
- NEBOSH Process Safety Management: £35
- NEBOSH National Diploma: £100
These terms and conditions set out the terms that govern the Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd Referral Programme. By using the Referral Programme, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and will comply with them. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions then you are not authorised to participate in our Referral Programme.
1. Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd Referral Programme
1.1 Subject to compliance with our terms and conditions. Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd will provide you with a reward of up to £100 when a Referee uses your unique referral code
1.2 You must be a registered Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd Learner. This includes if you have already completed your training and achieved your qualification. Registration is necessary to ensure that we can track any Rewards you earn and provide you with the Rewards.
1.3 Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd reserves the right to change the Reward at any time. You will be entitled to the amount of the Reward that is available at the time that all the requirements are met for the Referral Programme.
1.4 The Reward is available whenever the Referrer and the Referee have satisfied all the conditions outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You are entitled to use this programme an unlimited number of times as long as you continue to meet the conditions outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
1.5 You may not invite yourself to participate in our Referral Programme. You may online invite persons other than yourself who are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
1.6 You may not send Referral links or codes in any way that Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd deems inappropriate or that constitutes spam or unwanted communication.
2. Prohibited Uses
2.1 You may only use the Referral Programme in good faith and must comply with applicable laws. A full list of prohibited uses follows, by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to not do any of the following.
- Create fake or duplicate accounts in order to invite yourself;
- Invite others who have created fake or duplicate accounts;
- Use alternative contact information or details to send referral links to yourself or others;
- Impersonate any other person or misrepresent any person’s identity;
- Invite any persons under the age of eighteen (18) years old;
- Use automated scripts or systems to participate in the Referral Programme;
- Do anything that harms or damages the brand or reputation of Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd;
- Use the Referral Programme in any way that Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd deems to be unreasonable, unlawful or in bad faith;
- Infringe on the intellectual property rights of Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd;
- The Referral Programme is only available to learners who have self-funded the course. You cannot apply if your course was purchased by your organisation.
3. Data Protection
3.1 All personal data provided by the Referee and Referee will be used in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. Data may be shared with relevant awarding bodies if appropriate and used for the purposes of taking payment, registering learners to the exam, administering and delivering the Services.
4. Reward Payment
4.1 After a learner has been referred and registered, we will contact you asking for your bank details and the full amount of the reward will be paid.
4.2 Rewards are subject to verification. Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd may delay a reward for the purpose of investigation or any reason that it deems appropriate.
4.3 Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd may prohibit you from participating in the Referral Programme or may refuse to provide you with a reward if it suspects or determines your use of the Referral Programme has not been used in good faith or if it believes any of the terms and conditions have been broken.
5. Limitations of Liability
5.1 Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd accepts no liability for any use of the Referral Programme that does not comply with these terms and conditions. Furthermore, Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd will in no case be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
6.1 You understand and agree that your use of the Referral Programme is at your sole risk, and the Programme and any related system(s) and platform(s) are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd expressly disclaims all warranties, conditions, and terms (collectively, “Warranties”) of any kind, whether express or implied by statute, common law or custom, including (but not limited to): warranties as to products or services offered through the use of the Referral Programme; and implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
6.2 Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd gives no warranty that (i) the Referral Programme will meet your requirements; (ii) the Refer a Friend Programme will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the results obtained from the Refer a Friend Programme will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained through the Refer a Friend Programme will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in service will be corrected.
7. Reservations of Rights
7.1 If at any time during your use of the Referral Programme Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd (in its sole discretion) believes or decides that you have breached the Terms and Conditions, Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd may take any action that it deems necessary, including but not limited to termination of referral codes, closing your account, closing accounts belonging to third parties, terminate or invalidate existing rewards, or suspending or terminating the Referral program either as a whole or in part.
7.2 Failure to enforce any right by Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd of these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such a right. If any right of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent authority to be invalid, you and Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd agree that the court should strive to give effect intent reflected in the rights, and that the other rights of these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
8. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
8.1 Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by revising this website.
8.2 Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions (including the amount of the Reward) at any time without notice.
8.3 Following any changes to the Terms and Conditions, your continued use of the Referral Programme proves your acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions and the Referral Programme as it is in force at the time.
9. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction for Disputes
9.1 These Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter of formation, shall be governed and action in accordance with the law of England and Wales
9.2 You and Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales have jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of its subject matter or formation.