Health and Safety risk management can also have a negative impact on wider business risks such as financial, reputational, operational loss and affect business continuity of organizations. Therefore, Health and Safety risk management should be considered within the wider context of business risk management.
We have expertise in a wide range of industrial sectors, have deeper understanding of the business process and different management systems. This enable us to adopt a holistic and strategic approach to help you identify and priorities the risks in your business and provide proactive and integrated solutions to manage them effectively.
We use a wide range of risk assessment tools to help you effectively manage risks depend on the nature and size of your organization:
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA): Facility Siting Review, Human Factor Review, What-if analyses, Checklist reviews, etc.
- Pre-start up safety review
- Corporate Risk Profiling
- Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA)
- Process Safety Management(PSM)
- SIL, LOPA Studies
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Emergency Response Assessments and Planning
- Crisis Management
- Business Continuity Impact Assessment
- Safety Culture Maturity Assessment
- Other specific areas, e.g.: Machine Safe Guarding, Manual Handling, Display Screen Equipment (DSE), Fire Safety, COMAH, COSHH, etc.
Related information: Health and Safety Risk Management IT Solutions