This qualification has been developed for caterers to gain a better understanding of how HACCP can be simply applied to the catering environment. This one-day qualification will also be useful for those learners who already hold a level 3 or level 4 food safety qualification as a means of demonstrating CPD. It may also suit some enforcement officers who mainly inspect catering premises.
- The importance of HACCP-based food safety management procedures in catering
- The preliminary processes for HACCP-based procedures in catering
- The hazards and controls at every step in the catering operation
- How to implement HACCP based food safety
- How to verify HACCP-based procedures
If you have any questions about this training, please contact us before purchasing.