Business Continuity Management Training
The ability of an organization to continue operating during the global scale COVID-19 disruption has never been more important. This training provides comprehensive understanding of the key elements for developing a robust Business Continuity Management (BCM) program in line with ISO 22301:2019, provides examples of practicable approach to Business Continuity Management and shares current global thinking and best practices.
Who Should Attend?
- Risk, environmental, health and safety, Quality, Operations and IT managers
- Those who want to introduce Business Continuity Management into their organization, establish and implement an effective BCM program
- Consultants and internal auditors who want to improve their BCM
- Why is Business Continuity Management so important?
- Legal and/or regulatory responsibilities
- Key concepts of business continuity management
- BCM life-cycle
- Key elements of the Business Continuity Management Programme
- Business impact analysis and risk assessment
- Business Continuity strategy/leadership, recovery tactics
- Establish and implement BCM procedures, contents of an effective Business Continuity Plan
- Exercising and testing
- BCM maturity assessment
- Embodying your BCM
- Best practice and standards
Duration of course
Course fee: £50/person inclusive.
View our full complete training list
Browse our complete training list which shows our complete offer of courses.
Download our Training Brochure for 2020, but please do also check our training list for new courses.
Get in touch
For further information about our courses or bespoke company training solutions, please contact us today firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.