This qualification is aimed at individuals who are already working in catering and those who are preparing to work as caterers. It is especially useful for those involved in maintaining HACCP in a catering environment, and for those who are or will be part of a HACCP team.
- HACCP terms and state the principles of HACCP
- A systematic approach for food safety management
- The stages involved in implementing HACCP
- Identification of common food hazards and controls
- The importance of identifying critical control points
- The importance of verifying, reviewing and documenting HACCP systems in a catering environment
If you have any questions about this training, please contact us before purchasing.